“The Most Interesting Man in the World”
Dr. Mark S. Latkovic
February 1, 2014
- The chicken crosses the road to be with him.
- His doctor makes appointments with him for an opportunity to examine him.
- The opposing team asks for his autograph.
- He writes his own ad-copy since no one else is qualified.
- When visiting dignitaries arrive, they skip the Ambassador and seek his company.
- There is a petition drive to name a hurricane after him.
- He came before both the chicken and the egg.
- Even chewing gum enjoys sticking to his shoe.
- Mayors give him the keys to their city and their house.
- He broke a sweat once just to have that first-time experience.
~”He’s the most interesting man in the world.”